Monday, November 9, 2009

The recent life of the MD Ogdens....

Life is a whirlwind these days! Things are super busy with both of our jobs as well as our church and in the midst of it all we are trying to get ready for our baby girl's arrival! Ben is taking off for a worship leader's conference in Seattle this coming Wednesday through Sunday so he is super excited about that! (But 4 nights apart! It will be the longest we've ever gone.....) Things are going well with our pregnancy and I seem to be getting bigger by the minute! My two best friends along with my Mom and my Aunt threw me a baby shower last weekend so that was super fun! It is simply overwhelming how much stuff we got...and how much stuff we still need! All for this little tiny person! Ben and I are minimalists at heart so we are determined to get only what we need...but babies sure do seem to require a lot! We are loving life though and look forward to sharing more with you as the days go by......

Belly at 27 or 28 weeks.....I forget.....

My baby shower cake!

At my baby shower!

Opening presents......

Oooooh....a must! Or so I hear.....

Trying to get organized....

Ben went rock climbing with some guys from church and had a blast!


Putting together the crib! Yay!


He's good. I think I'll keep him. ;-)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

this is all so fantastic! i love it

happy home collective said...

this is me, not admitting that i teared up at the crib photos.