Monday, September 20, 2010

Weekend Fun

Ben and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary this past weekend and we had a blast! The night of our actual anniversary, I surprised him with an at home "formal" dinner while a friend watched Adriel. Saturday, we took off to stay the night right outside of DC and got to take Adriel to the DC Zoo. It was a beautiful day and we had fun showing her the animals and taking her on the metro for the first time. I'm pretty sure, however, that she was more interested in the crowds of people and kids than in the animals....but at least it was free and the weather was gorgeous! (we are loving the beginnings of Fall!) During the next few weeks, we will be packing up our apartment and getting ready for our move! *insert exhausted sigh here*

Coming after the camera

I guess she was really interested in socks...she's been barefoot all summer!

Cruisin'

Into everything!

She really loves this computer....

Exercising with Daddy!

Happy Anniversary to us! :)

Ben and Adriel watching an elephant

The girls!

Tuckered out on the metro

"Hmmmmm....what should I order?"

Attempting a family photo.....

My little love!

2 comments:

Ang said...

Yay for all these updates and pics! Love to be a part of your life from too far away. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

YES. I sure needed my Adriel "fix."
Thanks guys. Love ALL THREE of you.
Always, Papa O (Papa bear)
(Nice GUNS, Ben)