Sunday, July 13, 2008

Italian Film Festival

On Friday night we went with a bunch of friends to this year's first Italian Film Festival in Little Italy (a free outdoor movie!)....one of my FAVORITE things to do in the summer! We had a blast...they were showing the movie Moonstruck.....some of us liked it, others...not so much. They even have FREE popcorn which of course....has me hooked. :)

The evening wouldn't be complete without a cannoli from Vaccarro's!


This is how Jenn and I look when Ben takes too long to snap the picture! How unfortunate....

This is us with normal faces.

Those are our friends Brandon and Erin...and he's also the guy that Ben works for...they are super fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI. Just checking in to see what's new with you. Notice I haven't called yet? You're still on my "to do" list. We're taking Robby to the O-port this afternoon for his flight to Cali. More soon (I hope!)

I just "previewed" my comment and learned that your blog is recording PACIFIC time. (I'm writing at about 11:30 am. The preview showed around 8:30 am). Don't know if you can do anything about it. ( ? ? ? ) -- or want to / need to. : )