Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Summer Days....

For our three year engagement anniversary, Ben replicated our engagement dinner as a surprise!
I married the best one!

ArtScape in Baltimore...the country's largest free art festival! How I love the city life!


Us at a Rusted Root Concert at ArtScape!


Concerts wear him out...


Ben seems to attract animals...I'll turn him into an animal lover yet!


Elijah and Ren came to visit us while we were house sitting at my Aunt and Uncle's! Much fun!


Playing corn hole in the back yard!


Elijah's turn! (Ben and I won in case you were wondering....twice!)


A beautiful sky!

A group pic! Ben is pretty good with that automatic timer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.