Monday, July 7, 2008

Ogden Update!

Well, we are obviously quite delinquent with our blog postings, but wanted to get some recent pics up to let everyone know how the recent move went and what we've been up to! We are enjoying MD life and are keeping busy catching up with all of our friends and family! I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story...




Ben trying to teach my aunt and uncle's dog how to play frisbee.
It didn't work out too well... Us at a free concert in Baltimore....me and Jenn (my room mate of 6 years...LOVE her!)....Ben baking a dessert for a contest (thanks Papa O!)...which he WON! Us playing with our neice and nephews....and Doug, Lige and Bethany sleeping over at our house one last time....

7 comments:

Jacob, Noelle, Blake and Mackenzie said...

Great pics! Glad to hear everything is going well in MD. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

THANKS SO MUCH (both of you) for doing this blog. I hope you WILL keep it up-to-date. (Maybe ever 10days or so . . . don't make it too hard on yourselves.) I'm sending your link to a few (?) others who will appreciate knowing what's going on in your life together. (There are SO MANY -- obviously). Bethany and I spent the Fourth with the Dephouses. I came home Saturday night. Beef will be staying for 2-3 weeks. Are you two planning to get in on the Smoky Mountain Reunion (Papa and Grandma's 60th anniversary). I'll probably call you guys soon. I guess I have a bunch of stuff to talk about. LOVE YA' MISS YA' MEAN IT! Always, Papa Bear / Papa O

Dave said...

Good to see you made the move ok... looking forward to seeing what God is up to! :)

Jon said...

Hey now, Ben never baked us any award winning desserts! lol
I have been wondering if you were ever going to update this thing again, I am glad that you did. :) Come up and visit me sometime.

Angela, DailyMama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela, DailyMama said...

My last comment had a typo--sorry. Just wanted to say that the photo of Ben showing off his dessert was great. I want the recipe! And your neices and nephews look so sweet and fun; they're probably the most adorable kids I've ever seen. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

OH, I forgot to ask: Did Ben make his deSSert in the deSert ? ? ?
(I always remember what a teacher told me MANY years ago: When you want to use the word that means a sweet "finish" to a meal, think of
Strawberry Shortcake -- so, dessert has TWO S's) [I use LOTS of those little memory "tips." I'm a horrible speller.]
Love, Papa O